Saturday, April 3, 2010

Today's the big day!

Well, this is it.  I want to say today my journey ends, and I reach my destination, but I know it's only beginning.  I'm so excited about Easter Vigil, I can hardly contain myself.  There are so many thoughts I want to express right now, but I just can't seem to get them out in words, so I'm just going to ask all who read this to pray for me, and all who are coming into the Church tonight.  The adversary has been waging a full scale assault on the Church this Holy Week, and the faith of some has already been shaken.  The good news is, it's a desperation act.  He wouldn't go to these lengths if not for the fact that he know's he's already lost.  He's just trying to take as many souls down with him in defeat as he can.

Bless you all in your journeys as well.  Amen.

No comments: